[Iag-list] FW: Interested in tree or forest health? If so, read on...

Lisel O'Dwyer lisel.odwyer at flinders.edu.au
Thu Apr 23 12:11:11 AEST 2015

I have been asked on behalf of the new IUFRO Working Party on Social Dimensions of Forest Health whether there are any social scientists in Australia or New Zealand researching in the area of tree health. The Working Party are holding a workshop in Sweden in mid-September and they are keen to get input from social scientists.

If you are working in the area of tree or forest health, and are potentially interested in being involved in the workshop and Working Party, please get in touch with me and I can provide further information as well as pass on your details to the workshop chair.

Kind regards,
Vaughan

---
Assoc Prof Vaughan Higgins
School of Humanities and Social Sciences
Charles Sturt University
PO Box 789
Albury NSW 2640
Australia