[Iag-list] pre-IAG conference Health Geography Workshop @ UNSW Canberra

Amy Louise Griffin A.Griffin at adfa.edu.au
Mon May 18 12:11:59 AEST 2015

Hello IAG-ListServ members,

We are pleased to announce the inaugural HGSG workshop, to be held at UNSW Canberra on 30 June 2015, directly before the IAG main conference, which will be held at ANU from 1-3 July.

You can find out details of the workshop here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KSa3AU1zBG0JnZKCIZQi4fZfY449ds39XHEt4vWMMw0/viewform>. Please be sure to register by 1 June so that we can finalise the logistics of the meeting. There is no cost to attend the workshop thanks to generous support from UNSW Canberra. We do have some limited funds to support the travel of PhD students & ECRs. Details are in the workshop announcement linked above.

We look forward to hosting you in Canberra and in finding out about all of the fabulous health geography work that is going on in Australia and New Zealand.

Cheers,
Amy Griffin & Neil Coffee (HGSG Convenor)

Dr Amy L Griffin
Senior Lecturer in Geography
School of Physical, Environmental and Mathematical Sciences
UNSW Canberra
PO Box 7916
Canberra BC ACT 2610
Australia

CRICOS Code 00098G
UNSW AUSTRALIA
UNSW CANBERRA AT THE AUSTRALIAN DEFENCE FORCE ACADEMY
PO Box 7916, CANBERRA BC 2610, Australia
Web: http://unsw.adfa.edu.au

CRICOS Provider no. 00098G

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and are not necessarily the views of UNSW.