[Iag-list] National forum on healthy and sustainable food systems @ ANU

Sarah James sarah.james at anu.edu.au
Wed Oct 7 13:04:05 AEDT 2015

Dear IAGers,

We would like to invite you to a national forum on healthy and sustainable food systems at the Australian National University on Tuesday, the 24th of November 2015.

This forum will lay out what can and needs to be done by consumers, food industry, government and the not for-
profit sectors to shape a healthy and sustainable food system for Australia based on empirical findings from two complementary
Australian Research Council funded environmental sustainability - nutrition
research projects: "FOODPRINT" and "SUSTAIN".

Speakers and facilitators include:
Ms Susan Helyar, ACOSS ACT
Ms Melissa Cameron, Dairy Australia
Dr Lisa Studdert, First Assistant Secretary, Department of Health
Ms Genevieve Jacobs, ABC Radio
Prof Sharon Friel, RegNet, The Australian National University
Prof Mark Lawrence, Centre for Physical Activity and Nutrition Research,
Deakin University

Please find flyer attached for more information. The forum is free to attend but registration required.
 Link to register is:
http://regnet.anu.edu.au/events/rsvp/6187/creating-healthysustainable-food-system-australiarsvp

Best wishes,
Sarah

Dr Sarah James
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Fellow of the Research School of Asia and the Pacific
Health Equity and Governance Group
Regulatory Institutions Network (RegNet)
College of Asia and the Pacific
H.C. Coombs Extension Building #8
Fellows Road
The Australian National University
Canberra, ACT, 2601
E: sarah.james at anu.edu.au<mailto:sarah.james at anu.edu.au>
T: +61 2 6125 0324

Please note that I am in the office Tues, Wed and Fri.