[Iag-list] What do you think about electric cars? UNSW research survey

Adrian and Gail Broadbent agbroadbent at bigpond.com
Tue Oct 13 13:33:13 AEDT 2015

This research has ethics approval. Approval number 155078

*/What do you think about electric cars?/*

You are invited to participate in a survey being conducted as part of a
Master of Philosophy research project at UNSW. This research focuses on
social attitudes to electric vehicles.

We are seeking your views in a short questionnaire.

We are aiming to gain as many views as possible for this exciting new
research and would appreciate you/forwarding/ this link to friends and
family especially in Sydney and Melbourne.

Click here
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/UNSW_electric_cars_social_attitudes5PFRHWZ

All responses to our survey will remain anonymous.

If you would like further information about this research please contact
Gail Broadbent by email at z7446284 at student.unsw.edu.au
<mailto:z7446284 at student.unsw.edu.au>