[Iag-list] The Globe #78 published
obiwonfive at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 4 14:20:59 AEDT 2015
The Globe #78, journal of the Australian and New Zealand Map Society has just been published.
New Light on the Origin of the Tasman-Bonaparte Map
Brian N. Hooker
Maps and Mapmakers of the 1914-18 Official History: A brief overview
Granville Allen Mawer
National Mapping’s Aerodist surveys in Western Australia 1971-74: Horizontal control for the national topographic map series
Laurie MacLean & John Manning
Preserving History: Digitising WWII Terrain Studies of the Southwest Pacific Area (SWPA)
Bronwyn Foott & Barbara Wojtkowski
- Katy Börner, The Atlas of Knowledge – Anyone Can Map
- Mark Monmonier (ed.), The History of Cartography, v.6: Cartography in the Twentieth Century
- Karl E. Ryavec, A Historical Atlas of Tibet.
- Graeme Lay, The Secret Life of James Cook: a novel
- Graeme Lay, James Cook’s New World: a novel
- Graeme Lay, James Cook’s Lost World: a novel
Brendan Whyteeditor, The Globe.
Dr Brendan Whyte
Assistant Curator of Maps
National Library of Australia
Ph: +61 2 6262 1192
Fax: +61 2 6262 1653
bwhyte at nla.gov.au
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Iag-list