[Iag-list] Invitation ­- Comfort Futures Workshop 14th, December 2015 ­- Please distribute to your networks

Toyah Horman toyah.horman at deakin.edu.au
Thu Nov 19 22:49:52 AEDT 2015

To whom it may concern,

*Invitation - Comfort Futures Workshop 14th, December 2015 - Please distribute to your networks*

I am writing on behalf of our ARC Discovery team of researchers from Deakin University, Western Sydney University and the National University of Singapore, to notify you of our upcoming workshop on the 14th of December at the Deakin City Centre, Melbourne.

This one day workshop (10am-4pm), titled Comfort Futures, will address the future of thermal comfort and the environmental consequences surrounding the rapid uptake of air conditioning across Australia, Asia and the Middle East. Speakers will debate the future of thermal comfort and alternative comfort practices to reduce the carbon footprint of our built environment.

We invite all interested persons (academics, students, professionals) to this free workshop. Attached is the the flyer for the event and we kindly request you circulate this notification within your organisation and amongst your networks.

Attendees can register for the workshop via the following link: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/comfort-futures-workshop-tickets-19564619303

If you have any questions or would like to know any further details, please feel free to contact Tim Winter (tim.winter at deakin.edu.au<mailto:tim.winter at deakin.edu.au>) or myself Toyah Horman (toyah.horman at deakin.edu.au<mailto:toyah.horman at deakin.edu.au>).

Thankyou in advance,
Toyah Horman

toyah.horman at deakin.edu.au<mailto:toyah.horman at deakin.edu.au>
Deakin University

Important Notice: The contents of this email are intended solely for the named addressee and are confidential; any unauthorised use, reproduction or storage of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and any attachments immediately and advise the sender by return email or telephone.

Deakin University does not warrant that this email and any attachments are error or virus free.