[Iag-list] Cultural Geography Study Group Sessions at IAG Adelaide

Danielle Drozdzewski danielled at unsw.edu.au
Thu Jan 28 11:26:28 AEDT 2016

The Cultural Geography Study Group invites further suggestions for sponsored sessions at the IAG Conference 2016 in Adelaide (29 June - July 1).

The conference theme is 'Frontiers of Geographical Knowledge': https://kaigi.eventsair.com/QuickEventWebsitePortal/iag-2016/info

We welcome suggestions for sessions across the spectrum of cultural geography, particularly those that seek to engage with geography's theoretical and philosophical underpinnings, past, present, and future, and also those focused on research methods.

This is a late call, so we ask that proposed sessions are sent by Friday Feb 5. Please include the following information:

- Title of proposed session (up to 15 words), name and affiliation of organizers, and call for papers (200-300 words)
- Indication of proposed format (e.g. papers or panel discussion, number of papers, use of discussants; for possibilities of session formats,)
- Number of 1h 40 minutes slots requested (note, sessions may not normally occupy more than two timeslots)
- Please address the email to the Cultural Geography Study Group Convenors: Danielle (danielled at unsw.edu.au<mailto:danielled at unsw.edu.au>), Michele (Michele.lobo at deakin.edu.au<mailto:Michele.lobo at deakin.edu.au>) and David (David.Bissell at anu.edu.au<mailto:David.Bissell at anu.edu.au>)

Kind Regards
Danielle

Dr Danielle Drozdzewski
Senior Lecturer in Human Geography