[Iag-list] Call for Papers: Frontiers of urban geographical knowledge, IAG 2016

Libby Porter libby.porter at rmit.edu.au
Fri Feb 26 14:39:42 AEDT 2016

Frontiers of urban geographical knowledgeStudy Group alignment: Urban
Geograpy
Session organiser: Nicole Cook nicole.cook at unimelb.edu.au

This is a general call for papers for new research in urban geography. In
particular the session is interested in new issues, theoretical advances
and the novel and exciting contributions and innovations urban geographers
are making in understanding cities. The session also welcomes papers that
explore connections between urban geography and other disciplines or
sub-disciplines within the field.

Please submit your abstract via the conference website at: IAG 2016
conference sessions
<https://kaigi.eventsair.com/QuickEventWebsitePortal/iag-2016/info/ExtraContent/ContentPage2>

Queries to Libby Porter (libby.porter at rmit.edu.au) or Nicole Cook (
nicole.cook at unimelb.edu.au)

--

*Associate Professor and VC's Principal Research Fellow*
*Centre for Urban Research*

*I acknowledge the Wurundjeri people as the traditional owners of the land
on which RMIT University stands, and I respectfully recognise Elders past,
present and future*

*Things I'm interested in that you might be too:*
*Planning Theory and Practice* -
https://sites.google.com/site/planningtheoryandpractice/home
*INURA* - www.inura.org
*Planners Network* - www.plannersnetwork.org and *Planners Network UK *-