[Iag-list] CFP IAG2016 - Critical Development SG sessions Abstracts due 25th March

Paul Hodge paul.hodge at newcastle.edu.au
Wed Mar 23 08:35:48 AEDT 2016

Hi All,

A final reminder of CDSG sessions at IAG in Adelaide and abstract due date - Friday 25th March. Sessions include:

-          Hopeful Critical Geographies of Development

-          Evidencing your results: measurement and accountability

-          Indigenous Peoples & Resource Extraction (with the Indigenous Peoples' Knowledges and Rights Study Group)

Check out the conference website to submit your abstract: https://kaigi.eventsair.com/QuickEventWebsitePortal/iag-2016/info/ExtraContent/ContentPage2

On behalf of the Critical Development Study Group committee

DR PAUL HODGE
Lecturer in Development Studies, Geography & Environmental Studies
School of Environmental and Life Sciences
I acknowledge the Aboriginal custodians of the land in the region where I live and work, the Awabakal and Worimi peoples. I acknowledge the Elders, past, present and future, and Country itself.
Co-convenor Critical Development Study Group (IAG)
Profile: http://www.newcastle.edu.au/profile/paul-hodge
T: +61 2 4921 5092 (Room SR296 Geography Wing, Social Science Building)
E: paul.hodge at newcastle.edu.au<mailto:paul.hodge at newcastle.edu.au>
The University of Newcastle (UoN)
University Drive
Callaghan NSW 2308