[Iag-list] Strategic Coupling: East Asian Industrial Transformation in the New Global Economy

Iain Hay iain.hay at flinders.edu.au
Wed Mar 23 13:37:52 AEDT 2016

Hi folks

Some of you may be interested in a new book by NUS' Henry Yeung, as below.

Cheers Iain

My Cornell UP book - "Strategic Coupling: East Asian Industrial Transformation in the New Global Economy" - is now ready for order by fax or mail at 30% off (US$20.97 or ?13.97).
http://www.cornellpress.cornell.edu/book/?GCOI=80140100059400

I attach the flyer and the Table of Content for your consideration. Do forward to people who you think might be interested in this work.