[Iag-list] FW: Longitudinal Data Conference October 2016: abstracts due 31 May

Lisel O'Dwyer lisel.odwyer at flinders.edu.au
Mon May 16 12:10:22 AEST 2016

The National Centre for Longitudinal Data<https://www.dss.gov.au/about-the-department/national-centre-for-longitudinal-data> (NCLD) is presenting for the first time the Longitudinal Data Conference 2016<http://ncldconference2016.dss.gov.au/> . The conference will showcase how survey and administrative longitudinal data provide a powerful evidence-base for the development and assessment of national policy.

A call for abstracts to present or facilitate a workshop at the Longitudinal Data Conference 2016 is now open. The conference is being held at the National Convention Centre<http://www.nccc.com.au/> in Canberra, 25-27 October 2016.

I have attached to this email an article calling for abstracts for the conference. Abstracts are due on 31 May. Also attached is an A3 poster and an A5 flyer to promote the conference. If you are interested in printing the A5 flyer you may need to alter your printer settings to be able to print double sided, with two A5 flyers to fit per an A4 page. I have also attached pre drafted tweets and facebook messages promoting the conference that you can place on your social media channels

Thanks very much,
Anna Judith
Communications Officer (Events)
National Centre for Longitudinal Data
Policy Evidence Branch, Policy Office
Department of Social Services
P: 02 6146 3840 | E: Anna.Judith at dss.gov.au<mailto:Anna.Judith at dss.gov.au> |

[39735567_1]<http://ncldconference2016.dss.gov.au/>

DSS acknowledges the traditional owners of country throughout Australia, and their continuing connection to land, sea and community. We pay our respects to them and their cultures, and to elders both past and present.