[Iag-list] New book: Planning for Coexistence

Libby Porter libby.porter at rmit.edu.au
Tue Jun 21 10:06:43 AEST 2016

Colleagues,

You may be interested in a new book, co-authored by myself and Dr Janice
Barry, *Planning for Co-existence? Recognizing Indigenous rights through
land use planning in Canada and Australia.
<https://www.routledge.com/Planning-for-Coexistence-Recognizing-Indigenous-rights-through-land-use/Porter-Barry/p/book/9781409470779>*

Flyer with discount code pasted below.

Regards
Libby

With apologies for shameless self-promotion (and x-postings).

--

*Associate Professor and VC's Principal Research Fellow*
*Centre for Urban Research*

*I respectfully acknowledge the Elders past, present and future of the
Kulin Nations, **on whose stolen lands I live and work. *

*Latest book (hotlink): Planning for Co-existence? Recognizing Indigenous
rights through land-use planning in Canada and Australia
<https://www.routledge.com/Planning-for-Coexistence-Recognizing-Indigenous-rights-through-land-use/Porter-Barry/p/book/9781409470779>*

*Things I'm interested in that you might be too:*
Planning Theory and Practice -
https://sites.google.com/site/planningtheoryandpractice/home
INURA - www.inura.org
Planners Network - www.plannersnetwork.org and Planners Network UK -