[Iag-list] Cultural Geography Study Group Meeting at next week's IAG

Danielle Drozdzewski danielled at unsw.edu.au
Fri Jun 24 12:21:34 AEST 2016

Dear Cultural Geography Study Group Members and other interested IAG attendees,

The Cultural Geography Study Group Meeting at next week's IAG conference will be held on Thursday (4 July) in room BJ3-56, at 12.35 - 1.15pm.

Please come and hear what we have been up to in the past year and share your ideas for the year ahead. New members are most welcome to attend.

We are looking forward to the conference and some great cultural geography sessions.

Thanks

Danielle, Michele and David.

Dr Danielle Drozdzewski
Senior Lecturer in Human Geography