[Iag-list] IAG Adelaide Critical Development Study Group Meeting - Wed 12:35-1:15pm Room BJ3-54

Paul Hodge paul.hodge at newcastle.edu.au
Tue Jun 28 23:44:04 AEST 2016

Hi All,

To those heading to the IAG in Adelaide this week the Critical Development Study Group will hold their annual meeting tomorrow 12:35-1:15pm Room BJ3-54.

Please bring along lunch and ideas to plan activities for the 2016/2017!

We're particularly keen to encourage post grads to come along and help define the direction of the study group.

We have a number of IAG sessions running that you might be interested in:

1. Standard session - Hopeful Critical Geographies of Development (tomorrow 10:50am-12:30) Room BJ3-54

2. Standard Session - Indigenous Peoples and Resource Extraction (Jointly run with Indigenous Peoples' Knowledge and Rights Study Group) Thursday 2:20-3:40pm, Room BJ3-54

3. Leading Insight Presentation Critical Development Study Group - Dr Joseph Palis, The University of the Philippines Thursday 5:10-5:40pm, Heizel Theatre H2-02

4. Panel Session - Evidencing your results: measurement and accountability in development (Friday 10:20am-12pm) Room BJ3-03

Take care

Paul on behalf of the CDSG

DR PAUL HODGE

Lecturer in Development Studies, Geography & Environmental Studies
School of Environmental and Life Sciences

I acknowledge the Aboriginal custodians of the land in the region where I live and work, the Awabakal and Worimi peoples. I acknowledge the Elders, past, present and future, and Country itself.

Co-convenor Critical Development Study Group (IAG)

Profile: http://www.newcastle.edu.au/profile/paul-hodge

T: +61 2 4921 5092 (Room SR296 Geography Wing, Social Science Building)
E: paul.hodge at newcastle.edu.au<mailto:paul.hodge at newcastle.edu.au>

The University of Newcastle (UoN)
University Drive
Callaghan NSW 2308