[Iag-list] Indigenous Researcher (Urban Sustainability) job advertised

Libby Porter libby.porter at rmit.edu.au
Wed Aug 17 17:06:03 AEST 2016

Dear IAGers, please find at this link information about a new
Indigenous-specified post on developing an Indigenous-led urban research
agenda:
http://yourcareer.rmit.edu.au/caw/en/job/554546/indigenous-research-officer-urban-sustainability

Please feel free to circulate to your networks.

Thanks
Libby
--

*Associate Professor and VC's Principal Research Fellow*
*Centre for Urban Research*

*I respectfully acknowledge the Elders past, present and future of the
Kulin Nations, **on whose stolen lands I live and work. *

*Latest book (hotlink): Planning for Co-existence? Recognizing Indigenous
rights through land-use planning in Canada and Australia
<https://www.routledge.com/Planning-for-Coexistence-Recognizing-Indigenous-rights-through-land-use/Porter-Barry/p/book/9781409470779>*

*Things I'm interested in that you might be too:*
Planning Theory and Practice -
https://sites.google.com/site/planningtheoryandpractice/home
INURA - www.inura.org
Planners Network - www.plannersnetwork.org and Planners Network UK -