[Iag-list] AAG 2017 Cartography Specialty Group Student Competion | CFP

Brendan Whyte obiwonfive at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 23 11:01:56 AEST 2016

Colleagues,
The Cartography Specialty Group of AAG is hosting its first annual Student Illustrated Paper Competition <https://aagcartography.wordpress.com/illustrated-student-paper-competition/> at the 2017 AAG annual meeting in Boston. Because this is our inaugural event, we could use some help getting the word out to students.

Would you consider distributing and/or hanging up the attached CFP poster within your department?

The poster outlines how students who can demonstrate their excellence in both scholarly research and cartographic design may submit their abstracts and become eligible to receive an award of $300 (1st place), $200 (2nd place), or $100 (3rd place). Both undergraduate and graduate students are invited to participate. Submissions are due October 21st, 2016.

all my best,
Amber

 note: please update contact information to reflect
new last name/email address
Amber J. Bosse (Boll)
NSF Graduate Research Fellow | PhD Student
Department of Geography | University of Kentucky
amber.j.bosse at uky.edu<mailto:amber.j.bosse at uky.edu> | 218.405.0190<tel:218.405.0190>