[Iag-list] JPE special section on the PE of Health
Simon P J Batterbury
simonpjb at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Jan 10 09:36:02 AEDT 2017
Special Section of Journal of Political Ecology on "The political ecologies of health and disease", edited by Creighton Connolly, Panagiota Kotsila and Giacomo D'Alisa.
Journal of Political Ecology 24: 1-124. http://jpe.library.arizona.edu/Volume24/Volume_24.html
1. (Intro) Creighton Connolly, Panagiota Kotsila and Giacomo D'Alisa. 2017. Tracing narratives and perceptions in the political ecologies of health and disease. Journal of Political Ecology 24: 1-10. PDF<http://jpe.library.arizona.edu/volume_24/Politicalecologyofhealthintro.pdf>
(1) Jeff Rose. 2017. Cleansing public nature: landscapes of homelessness, health, and displacement. Journal of Political Ecology 24: 11-23. PDF<http://jpe.library.arizona.edu/volume_24/Rose.pdf>
(2) Creighton Connolly. 2017. "Bird cages and boiling pots for potential diseases": contested ecologies of urban 'Swiftlet farming' in George Town, Malaysia. Journal of Political Ecology 24: 24-43. PDF<http://jpe.library.arizona.edu/volume_24/Connolly.pdf>
(3) Ilenia Iengo and Marco Armiero. 2017. The politicization of ill bodies in Campania, Italy. Journal of Political Ecology 24: 44-58. PDF<http://jpe.library.arizona.edu/volume_24/Iengoarmiero.pdf>
(4) Giacomo D'Alisa, Anna Rita Germani, Pasquale Marcello Falcone and Piergiuseppe Morone. 2017. Political ecology of health in the Land of Fires: a hotspot of environmental crimes in the south of Italy. Journal of Political Ecology 24: 59-86. PDF<http://jpe.library.arizona.edu/volume_24/Dalisa.pdf>
(5) Panagiota Kotsila. 2017. Health dispossessions and the moralization of disease: the case of diarrhea in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam. Journal of Political Ecology 24: 87-109. PDF<http://jpe.library.arizona.edu/volume_24/Kotsila.pdf>
(6) Marcelo Firpo Porto, Diogo Rocha Ferreira and Renan Finamore. 2017. Health as dignity: political ecology, epistemology and challenges to environmental justice movements. Journal of Political Ecology 24: 110-124. PDF<http://jpe.library.arizona.edu/volume_24/Porto.pdf>
Dr. Simon Batterbury
Professor of Political Ecology, LEC<http://www.lancaster.ac.uk/lec/>, Lancaster University, UK, Europe.
Principal Fellow| School of Geography | 221 Bouverie St (rm L2.33) | University of Melbourne, 3010 VIC, Australia.
OA and affordable journal list http://tinyurl.com/ze9b4zp
Journal of Political Ecology http://jpe.library.arizona.edu<http://jpe.library.arizona.edu/>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Iag-list