[Iag-list] Fw: Invisible Farmer Project - History Postgraduate Opportunity

Lisel O'Dwyer l.odwyer at cqu.edu.au
Wed Feb 1 14:13:43 AEDT 2017

Hi everyone,

If you know anyone who would like to apply for a scholarship funded by the ARC through the Invisible Farmer Project, please send this link to them.

https://invisiblefarmer.net.au/news/

If you don't know anyone personally, but have networks that include people who might, send them this link, PLEASE!!!

We need one of the positions filled by 27 February 2017! That is, THIS YEAR!

Anyone asking should contact me if they have any queries.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Nikki Henningham