[Iag-list] Renewing membership on the new IAG website

Kirstie Petrou kirstie.petrou at utas.edu.au
Tue Feb 7 08:57:00 AEDT 2017

Renewing membership on the new IAG website

The IAG is currently transitioning to a new integrated website, membership management system and book-keeping system. This will make renewing and tracking membership and updating your membership profile a matter of clicking a few buttons via computer or mobile device.
We expect the new website and the 2017 membership rates to be live within a few weeks. IAG Members whose membership lapsed at the end of 2016 will then be able to renew. We apologise for this short delay, but we are excited about the significant benefits the new system will bring to IAG members.

Aidan Davison
IAG Honorary Membership Secretary