[Iag-list] Call for papers - time, climate and environmental change

Lesley Head lesley.head at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Feb 6 16:27:11 AEDT 2017

Dear Geographers
As we have Uma Kothari and Tim Edensor with us on sabbatical here in Melbourne, we are planning a workshop on Tuesday May 23 on the broad theme Rethinking Time and Temporality in Response to Climate and Environmental Change.

Please find attached a call for papers. Key dates:

Abstracts due March 3
Notification of acceptance March 10
Information about workshop available soon after that.

Speakers and attendees will need to be self-funding.

All the best
Lesley

Professor Lesley Head
Head, School of Geography