[Iag-list] Smart City Postdoc

Robyn Dowling robyn.dowling at sydney.edu.au
Sun Mar 12 19:54:30 AEDT 2017

Dear colleagues

With apologies for cross-posting.

We are looking for a postdoctoral researcher to support our School’s multidisciplinary research on the application, implementation and implications of smart in urban politics, placemaking and living. We are especially interested in applications from PhD graduates across geography and urban studies. The post is for 3 years, and applications from international and Australian scholars are welcome.

The formal position description and application process can be found at: https://goo.gl/z0Mi6n and I can be contacted at robyn.dowling at sydney.edu.au<mailto:robyn.dowling at sydney.edu.au> with any queries.

Please forward on to relevant colleagues.

Professor Robyn Dowling | Associate Dean Research
Architecture, Design and Planning

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 551, Wilkinson G04 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 286274337 W http://tinyurl.com/robyndowlingusyd
CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete it and any attachments.
Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary