[Iag-list] Two Vacancies with Resilient Organisations in NZ

Joanne Stevenson joanne.rinaldi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 08:12:06 AEST 2017

Hello,

Resilient Organisations Ltd., a research and consulting social enterprise
based in Christchurch, New Zealand is looking for two hard-working and
enthusiastic people to join our growing team.
We are currently seeking applicants for a fixed term post-doctoral position
and a continuing position for an Analyst/ Research Consultant. For more
information go to our website.

Post-doc vacancy: http://www.resorgs.org.nz/News/post-docotral-research-
vacancy.html
Analyst/ Research consultant vacancy: http://www.resorgs.
org.nz/News/resorgs-team-vacancy-analystresearch-consultant.html

Thank you,

Joanne Stevenson
​, PhD
Resilient Organisations Ltd. ​