[Iag-list] IAG 2017 Brisbane: Postgrad workshop with Prof Tim Edensor, UK

Michele Lobo michele.lobo at deakin.edu.au
Mon Apr 17 11:22:24 AEST 2017

Dear Postgrads

Very welcome as organisers and/or participants for this exciting workshop that is in the planning stage. We need your ideas and participation so that the workshop inspires you on your PhD journey. We are very glad to have Prof Tim Edensor with us.

Aesthetics, Anxieties and Atmospheres: Illuminated urban nightscapes
A workshop with Professor Tim Edensor, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
Tuesday 11 July, 2017, Brisbane

Draft program

I.00 pm -  1.30 pm        Introductions and brief talk by Professor Tim Edensor
1.30 pm - 3.00pm         Discussion of relevant articles
 5.00 pm- 7.00pm         Pre-conference cocktail party (IAG 2017 event)
7.00 pm- 8.00pm         Outdoor session -  Experimenting with light in Brisbane city
8.00 pm                         Dinner (self-funded)

Kind Regards

Michele Lobo, Danielle Drozdzewski and David Bissell
Convenors, IAG Cultural  Geography Study Group

Important Notice: The contents of this email are intended solely for the named addressee and are confidential; any unauthorised use, reproduction or storage of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and any attachments immediately and advise the sender by return email or telephone.

Deakin University does not warrant that this email and any attachments are error or virus free.