[Iag-list] Fwd: IRDR Young Scientists Programme - call for applications

Christine Eriksen ceriksen at uow.edu.au
Thu Apr 20 08:48:08 AEST 2017

I encourage postgrad and ECR members of the IAG with an interest in disaster risk reduction to apply for this programme (details below). I built rich collaborations with international scholars through my ISSC fellowship a few years ago.

Christine Eriksen PhD FRGS
ARC DECRA Senior Research Fellow
Australian Centre for Cultural Environmental Research
School of Geography and Sustainable Communities
Faculty of Social Sciences
University of Wollongong, NSW 2522, Australia
T +61 2 4221 3346 | Twitter<https://twitter.com/DrCEriksen> | Web<http://socialsciences.uow.edu.au/ausccer/people/UOW073400.html> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/christine-eriksen-28915b29> | Work days: Monday - Thursday