[Iag-list] book reviewer needed: AFTER THE MAP Cartography, Navigation, & the Transformation of Territory in the 20th Century

Brendan Whyte obiwonfive at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 21 12:15:38 AEST 2017

"The Globe", journal of the Australian & New Zealand Map Society, is seeking a reviewer for the following new title:

"AFTER THE MAP Cartography, Navigation, and the Transformation of Territory in the Twentieth Century".
By William Rankin
University of Chicago Press, 2016.

ISBN- 13: 978- 0- 226- 33936- 8 (cloth)
ISBN- 13: 978- 0- 226- 33953- 5 (e- book)
398 pages (300 pages text, 100 pages notes, index, etc)

We have a pdf version of the ebook, rather than a hardcopy, for review.

Please contact me offlist if interested in reviewing this title for us.

Brendan Whyte
editor, The Globe