[Iag-list] UTS Chancellor’s Postdoctoral Research Fellowships - Urban and Regional Development
Lee.Pugalis at uts.edu.au
Wed May 3 10:07:02 AEST 2017
UTS Chancellor’s Postdoctoral Research Fellowships (CPDRF)<https://www.uts.edu.au/research-and-teaching/future-researchers/future-research-staff/chancellors-postdoctoral-fellowships> are awarded to outstanding early career researchers who wish to develop their research, teaching and learning, management and communication skills to become the next generation of leading academics at UTS.
The Institute for Public Policy and Governance (IPPG)<https://www.uts.edu.au/research-and-teaching/our-research/public-policy-and-governance> is seeking expressions of interest from suitable candidates in the fields of urban and regional development.
The CPDRF scheme offers:
· a four-year combination research and teaching appointment
· Academic Salary Level B, Step 2 ($99,924 base salary as of 1 May 2017) plus 17 per cent employer-provided superannuation contribution
· research project funding of up to A$50,000
As well as further opportunities to:
· access international researcher development funds, and
· convert to a continuing academic position following the fellowship period
· Postdoctoral fellows will be expected to engage in high quality research projects, produce high quality outputs, and contribute to existing and emerging teaching and learning areas relevant to UTS.
Expressions of Interest close at 12 noon AEST Friday 26 May 2017. The three-stage application process involves expression of interest (EOI), invited full application and interview.
Further information is available at: https://www.uts.edu.au/research-and-teaching/future-researchers/future-research-staff/chancellors-postdoctoral-research-0-2
In the first instance, please contact Lee Pugalis (lee.pugalis at uts.edu.au<mailto:lee.pugalis at uts.edu.au>).
Professor of Urban Studies
Institute for Public Policy and Governance (IPPG)
University of Technology Sydney
UTS CRICOS Provider Code: 00099F
DISCLAIMER: This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or
attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
this message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the
sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of the University of Technology Sydney.
Before opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and defects.
Think. Green. Do.
Please consider the environment before printing this email.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Iag-list