[Iag-list] 2017 IAG conference Urban Geography Study Group postgraduate event

Louise Crabtree L.Crabtree at westernsydney.edu.au
Thu Jun 1 14:25:57 AEST 2017

Dear all

*Apologies for any cross-postings*

As the 2017 IAG Conference looms closer, many of you will be eyeing the postgraduate day's offerings. As co-convenors, we would like to invite you to the Urban Geography Study Group's postgraduate afternoon, which will run from 1.30 - 5.10pm on the 11th, if you are not already registered to attend. If you have registered, keep an eye out for an email regarding this, but do also read the following.

The afternoon will involve short presentations and feedback, speed mentoring, and a whole-of-room discussion.

If you want to give a short presentation and get some targeted feedback, you *must* read the material on the Workshop page as we need presenters to submit by *Friday 9 June*. Please note these will be shorter than and different to conference papers. The Workshop page is at http://bit.ly/2s94fgb and the UGSG information is right at the bottom.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with Louise if you need more information. We look forward to seeing you.

Kind regards
Louise, Libby, and Wendy

Dr Louise Crabtree | Senior Research Fellow
Director of Engagement
Institute for Culture and Society
P: 02 9685 9646 | M: 0420 946 186

westernsydney.edu.au