[Iag-list] International Conference on Geology, Ecology, and Landscapes (ICOGEL) December : Pullman Hotel Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Iain Hay iain.hay at flinders.edu.au
Fri Jun 9 11:42:05 AEST 2017

From: tasbia <tasbia at inwascon.org.my<mailto:tasbia at inwascon.org.my>>
Date: Wednesday 07 June 2017 at 9:57 AM
To: "gina at csag. za<mailto:gina at csag.%20za>" <gina at csag.uct.ac.za<mailto:gina at csag.uct.ac.za>>
Subject: International Conference on Geology, Ecology, and Landscapes (ICOGEL) December : Pullman Hotel Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Dear Prof./Dr

Greetings!
Hope you are fine and doing well.
We are organizing International Conference on Geology, Ecology, and Landscapes(ICOGEL) will be held in Pullman Hotel Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia during Dec. 15-17, 2017. Please help me to spread this news in your Institute/University.
I expect your sincere cooperation on the matter

Attached is the Brochure and Call for Papers.

International Conference on Geology, Ecology, and Landscapes (ICOGEL)
December 15-17, 2017 . Pullman Hotel Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
International water, Air & Soil Conservation Society (INWASCON), Malaysia will be organizing the International Conference on Geology, Ecology, and Landscapes (ICOGEL) will be held in Pullman Hotel Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This conference will provide a remarkable opportunity for the academic and industrial communities to address new challenges and share solutions, and discuss future research directions. Contributions are expected from academia, industry, and management agencies.

http://inwascon.org.my/icogel<https://protect-za.mimecast.com/s/ndaRBlf22e0KSx>/<https://protect-za.mimecast.com/s/19b5BnH44N7zT9>

CALL FOR ABSTRACT
Abstracts, not exceeding 250 words are invited under the following themes:
* Agriculture and Forestry * Biogeochemistry, Biodiversity * Carbon Capture and Storage * Conservation and Restoration * Ecology * Disaster Assessment and Management * Ecosystem Function * Ecotoxicity * Environmental Geology * Engineering Geology * Forests and Grasslands * Freshwater and Floodplains * Geology * Geomechanics * Geophysics * Geosciences * Hydrology & water resources * Indigenous Restoration and Co-Management * Invasive and Pest Species Management * Landscape Ecology * Marine, Reef and Estuarine Ecosystems * Mining Restoration * Oceanography * Paleontology * Petrology and Mineralogy * Physical Geology * Remote Sensing & GIS * Restoration Genetics * Seismology and Paleosiesmology * Structural Geology & Tectonics
All accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings in book/proceedings by RAZI PUBLISHING and will be sent for CPCI indexation (Web of Science). Selected papers will be published in many collaborated ISI paid journals.  Excellent research papers will be recommend to top non paid journals.
Enclosed herewith is the brochure of the Conference for your kind perusal and the detailed information about this Conference can be found on our website at http://inwascon.org.my/icogel<https://protect-za.mimecast.com/s/ndaRBlf22e0KSx>/<https://protect-za.mimecast.com/s/19b5BnH44N7zT9>

Official Publishing Journals for Conference
Official journals for conference are;
* Geology, Ecology & Landscapes (TGEL)
Editor in Chief
Professor Dr. Zhou Qixing
Dean
College of Environmental Science and Engineering
Nankai University, Tianjin
Peoples' Republic of China
There are no publication charges for publication in TGEL
Interested participants can submit their papers to this journal through online submission system http://www.edmgr.com/tgel/default.aspx<https://protect-za.mimecast.com/s/V6qRBEUEEo3gCw>
* Malaysian Journal of Geosciences (MJG)
Editor in Chief
Dr. Rodeano Roslee
Faculty of Science and Natural Resources
University Malaysia Sabah, Malaysia
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
There are no publication charges for publication in Malaysian Journal of Geosciences
Interested participants can submit their papers to this journal through online submission system at http://www.editorialmanager.com/mjg/default.aspx<https://protect-za.mimecast.com/s/5xN3BMf55RvziG>
Online registration can be made at the Conference's website. Manuscript submission at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icogel2017<https://protect-za.mimecast.com/s/gJGRBkhZZmpGfO>
We would like to request for your help to circulate information about this Conference to your colleagues.
We look forward to your participation in the International Conference on Geology, Ecology, and Landscapes (ICOGEL)

Thanks & Regards,

Tasbia Ab. Rajul

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D2DFA6.8186B560]Centrio Pantai Hill park
59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Phone: +603 2733 2657<tel:+60%203-2733%202657> / Fax: +603 2733 2658<tel:+60%203-2733%202658>
Disclaimer - University of Cape Town This e-mail is subject to UCT policies and e-mail disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from +27 21 650 9111. If this e-mail is not related to the business of UCT, it is sent by the sender in an individual capacity. Please report security incidents or abuse via csirt at uct.ac.za<mailto:csirt at uct.ac.za>