[Iag-list] National Library of Australia 2018 Summer Scholarships applications closing September 30

Brendan Whyte obiwonfive at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 28 13:50:36 AEST 2017

Could you please alert your students to the Summer Scholarships, closing September 30, 2017.

We would appreciate you forwarding the eflier below, so as to maintain the link to the guidelines and application form.

Brendan Whyte for  Robyn Holmes

Robyn Holmes | Senior Curator | Secretary to the National Library of Australia Fellowships Advisory Committee | National Library of Australia  |  Canberra ACT 2600. |  Ph 02 6262 1529 | fellowships at nla.gov.au<mailto:fellowships at nla.gov.au> | http://www.nla.gov.au<http://www.nla.gov.au/>

No Images? Click here<http://nationallibraryofaustralia.cmail20.com/t/i-e-ojtduiy-l-k/>

[NLA logo header]<http://nationallibraryofaustralia.cmail20.com/t/i-i-ojtduiy-l-r/>

[http://i2.cmail20.com/ei/i/F5/E1B/7D6/111318/csfinal/summer-scholars-750x33011.jpg]

NATIONAL LIBRARY OF AUSTRALIA
SUMMER SCHOLARSHIPS

Could you be one of our 2018 summer scholars?
Apply now for one of five 2018 Summer Scholarships, available to postgraduate scholars* who need in-depth access to our rich and diverse collections.

Read more and apply<http://nationallibraryofaustralia.cmail20.com/t/i-i-ojtduiy-l-y/>

Fellowship benefits:

·         6 weeks' intensive research at the Library during January and February 2018
·         shared accommodation at University House at the Australian National University
·         travel to and from Canberra (conditions apply)
·         an honorarium of $300 per week
·         special access to collections, office facilities and staff expertise
Who can apply?
We invite applications from PhD candidates working on research projects in the humanities, arts and social sciences or in biography, who can demonstrate the need to access the Library's Australian collections.
Applications close Saturday 30 September 2017

Supported by the family of the late Norman McCann and by Dr John and Mrs Heather Seymour AO.

*Age restrictions apply, see website for details

Image: 2017 Summer Scholars Averyl Gaylor, Lucas Smith, Samuel Cottell and Sadie Heckenberg.

[http://i3.cmail20.com/ei/i/F5/E1B/7D6/111318/csfinal/footer_logo_triangle3.png]<http://nationallibraryofaustralia.cmail20.com/t/i-i-ojtduiy-l-j/>

[http://i2.cmail20.com/static/eb/master/13-the-blueprint-3/images/facebook.png]<http://nationallibraryofaustralia.cmail20.com/t/i-i-ojtduiy-l-t/>

[http://i4.cmail20.com/static/eb/master/13-the-blueprint-3/images/twitter.png]<http://nationallibraryofaustralia.cmail20.com/t/i-i-ojtduiy-l-i/>

[http://i3.cmail20.com/static/eb/master/13-the-blueprint-3/images/youtube.png]<http://nationallibraryofaustralia.cmail20.com/t/i-i-ojtduiy-l-d/>