[Iag-list] Fwd: Petition on academic publishing standards

Francis Markham francis.markham at anu.edu.au
Thu Sep 14 08:56:00 AEST 2017

Hi all,

This recent petition may be of interest to some Australian geographers. I'd
encourage you to read the email below and consider signing.

Kind regards,

Francis Markham
Research Fellow
Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research
College of Arts and Social Sciences
The Australian National University
Acton ACT 2601

P          +61 2 6125 0483