[Iag-list] Live exports research in geography

Lisel O'Dwyer l.odwyer at cqu.edu.au
Fri Sep 15 14:20:12 AEST 2017

?Dear Geographers

is there anyone currently working (or has recently worked) on the subject of live exports from Australia from a geographical perspective?

A Canadian colleague did some work on this subject some time ago and is interested to know the current state of knowledge in Australia.

I am also interested, given my recent call for expressions of interest in contributing to an edited collection on Australian animal geography.

Please feel free to circulate/forward this email.

Kind regards

Lisel

Dr Lisel O'Dwyer
School of Human, Health and Social Sciences
Appleton Institute
Central Queensland University
44 Greenhill Rd, Wayville SA
Mob 0412 199 385