[Iag-list] 3 year CSIRO Postdoctoral Fellowship in Australian Indigenous Enterprise Development

Catherine.Robinson at csiro.au Catherine.Robinson at csiro.au
Wed Oct 18 13:46:33 AEDT 2017

Dear all - this CSIRO post-doc opportunity may be of interest. Feel free to contact  Marcus Barber (Marcus.Barber at csiro.au) or me if you have any questions

Australia's national science agency, the CSIRO, is offering a 3 year postdoctoral fellowship focused on enabling sustainable Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander economic and social enterprise development based on natural and cultural resources. The position is based in Brisbane, Australia and will involve fieldwork across the country, particularly across northern Australia. For further information, please see:
https://jobs.csiro.au/job/Brisbane%2C-QLD-Postdoctoral-Fellow/434828600<https://jobs.csiro.au/job/Brisbane%2C-QLD-Postdoctoral-Fellow/434828600/>

Cathy Robinson
Director, Northern Alliance
Principal Research Scientist | CSIRO?