[Iag-list] Five Vacancies -School of Geography, University of Lincoln

Julie Kesby iagjak16 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 09:59:58 AEDT 2017

Dear all

Professor Mark Macklin has asked me to send you details of the five
vacancies we currently have within the School of Geography, here at the
University of Lincoln.

If you are able to forward these on to anyone who you think would be
interested, we would be very gratetful. T*he closing date for all five
vacancies is 3rd December 2017, with interviews due to take place in
January 2018. *

Mark sends his best wishes!

https://jobs.lincoln.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=COS465

https://jobs.lincoln.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=COS463

https://jobs.lincoln.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=COS469

https://jobs.lincoln.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=COS466

https://jobs.lincoln.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=COS464

Many thanks

Fi

*Mrs. Fiona Burstow* | Senior Administrator/ PA to Professor Mark G Macklin

School of Geography/Lincoln Centre for Water and Planetary Health - College
of Science
University of Lincoln. Brayford Pool, Lincoln, Lincolnshire. LN6 7TS
tel: +44 (0)1522 835381 <+44%201522%20835381>

staff profile <http://staff.lincoln.ac.uk/id/002716>  |  lincoln.ac.uk
<http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/>  |  facebook.com
<http://www.facebook.com/universityoflincoln>  |  twitter.com
<http://www.twitter.com/unilincoln>