[Iag-list] Postgrad Cultural Geography Facebook Group

Michele Lobo michele.lobo at deakin.edu.au
Thu Dec 21 13:17:40 AEDT 2017

Hi Caitlin and Vickie... great postgrad cultural geographers. Also can  you publicise the oceanic responsibilities event in your networks and Fb.

We will accept EOIs till 5 Feb. we have $300 each to give to 2 PhD students. It is panel and group discussions that will enable students to engage with stakeholders beyond academia. It will lead to collaborative research outcomes.   Vickie please add that the Wordpress was designed by you.

Have a great Xmas and new year

Thanks

Michele

Sent from my iPhone