[Iag-list] Oceanic responsibilities, climate change and co-belonging, 5-6 Feb 2018, Melbourne

Michele Lobo michele.lobo at deakin.edu.au
Thu Dec 21 20:41:42 AEDT 2017

Dear Friends
Welcome! We look forward to your EOIs by 5 January, 2018 for this exciting event being co-organised along with the Environmental Sustainability-Hazards Risk Disasters group and Critical Development Studies Group.  Check out details here http://oceanicresponsibilities.wordpress.com/ for this experimental 1 ½ day workshop supported by the Institute of Australian Geographers at Deakin University (Deakin Downtown) http://www.deakin.edu.au/locations/deakin-corporate-centres/deakin-downtown. Special welcome to ECRs and postgrads -  we have $600 to give to two PhD students ($300 each).
Have a great Xmas and New Year.
Kind Regards
Michele Lobo, Michelle Duffy and Danielle Drozdzewski
(Cultural Geography Study Group Convenors)

Important Notice: The contents of this email are intended solely for the named addressee and are confidential; any unauthorised use, reproduction or storage of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and any attachments immediately and advise the sender by return email or telephone.

Deakin University does not warrant that this email and any attachments are error or virus free.