[Iag-list] call for session - the NZGS/IAG conference, Cultural Study Group

Lisel O'Dwyer l.odwyer at cqu.edu.au
Thu Jan 18 13:55:03 AEDT 2018

Dear Friends

The call for session as the NZGS/IAG conference has opened. As Cultural Study Group Convenors, we are very happy to sponsor/co-sponsor session proposals Please send session abstracts of 150-200 words by 25 January, 2018 to Michele Lobo Michele.Lobo at deakin.edu.au<https://listserver.flinders.edu.au/mailman/listinfo/iag-list><mailto:Michele.Lobo at deakin.edu.au<https://listserver.flinders.edu.au/mailman/listinfo/iag-list>> and Michelle Duffy  Michelle.Duffy at newcastle.edu.au<https://listserver.flinders.edu.au/mailman/listinfo/iag-list><mailto:Michelle.Duffy at newcastle.edu.au<https://listserver.flinders.edu.au/mailman/listinfo/iag-list>>

Session abstracts must be accompanied by (i) a session title (max 15 words), (ii) the name(s) of session convenors; (iii) a maximum of 5 keywords (iv) an initial estimate of the number of contributors, and (v) the desired format for the session.

b)We also welcome ideas as well as postgrad/ECR organisers  for a postgrad event a day prior to the conference

Kind Regards

Michele Lobo, Michelle Duffy and Danielle Drozdzewski
(Cultural Geog Study Group Convenors)

Dr Lisel O'Dwyer
School of Human, Health and Social Sciences
Appleton Institute
Central Queensland University
44 Greenhill Rd, Wayville SA
Mob 0412 199 385