[Iag-list] Legal Geography Study Group Workshop: Final and extended CFP: March 2018 Canberra

Tayanah.O'Donnell Tayanah.O'Donnell at canberra.edu.au
Mon Jan 29 10:19:05 AEDT 2018

Dear IAG community,

The legal geography study group has a couple of places remaining for the workshop on 1-2 March at the University of Canberra. The workshop is a relaxed and informal opportunity to present your paper - or a sketch of a paper - to like minded colleagues. Selected papers will be invited to contribute to an edited collection. The extended deadline for submission of an abstract is Monday 5 February 5pm. More info about the workshop can be found below.

NZGS/IAG

The session proposal deadline is fast approaching - as convenors we are very happy to sponsor or co-sponsor session proposals. Please send session abstracts of 150-200 words by Monday 5 February 5pm. Abstracts needs to include: session title and the name(s) of session chairs/convenors.

With best wishes,

Tayanah O'Donnell and Jo Gillespie

(Legal Geography Study Group Convenors)