[Iag-list] IGU Annual Report 2017

Iain Hay iain.hay at flinders.edu.au
Mon Jan 29 13:32:33 AEDT 2018

Subject: IGU Annual Report 2017
Dear IGU Community

Please find attached the IGU Annual Report for 2017.  I would appreciate your distributing this to your colleagues as appropriate.

The last year was a very busy one as usual for the IGU and 2018 promises more of the same.  See you at the Moscow Thematic Conference or the Quebec IGU/CAG Regional Conference!

For National Committee contacts: I will be sending out the 2018 membership subscription invoices over the next couple of weeks.

Best wishes to all of you for the coming year.

Mike Meadows

Professor Mike Meadows
Secretary-General and Treasurer
International Geographical Union
Department of Environmental & Geographical Science
University of Cape Town
Rondebosch
7701
South Africa
Tel: +27 21 650 2873
Fax: +27 21 650 3456
Disclaimer - University of Cape Town This email is subject to UCT policies and email disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/main/email-disclaimer or obtainable from +27 21 650 9111. If this email is not related to the business of UCT, it is sent by the sender in an individual capacity. Please report security incidents or abuse via https://csirt.uct.ac.za/page/report-an-incident.php.