[Iag-list] Books for review in Emotion, Space and Society

Danielle Drozdzewski danielled at unsw.edu.au
Tue Feb 6 09:29:12 AEDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Below is a list of books still available for review in the journal Emotion, Space and Society.

If you are interested in reviewing one of the books, please email Kate Parizeau (kate.parizeau at uoguelph.ca<mailto:kate.parizeau at uoguelph.ca>). In your email, please include the title of the book you would like to review, some information about yourself, a brief statement about your interest in the book, and a mailing address where we can send the book.

Book review guidelines can be found here: https://www.elsevier.com/inca/publications/misc/EMOSPABookReviewerGuidelines2014.pdf

For those selected as reviewers, we'll be in touch with the contact information for the managing editor of your review and further information regarding submission. We generally ask that you submit the review within 6-8 weeks of having received the book.

Thanks, and best wishes,
Danielle

Dr Danielle Drozdzewski
Senior Lecturer in Human Geography
School of Humanities and Languages
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
UNSW Australia
Kensington, NSW, 2052

Ph: +61 2 9385 8283
Email to: danielled at unsw.edu.au<mailto:danielled at unsw.edu.au>
Web: https://hal.arts.unsw.edu.au/about-us/people/danielle-drozdzewski/
Twitter: @DanielleDroz
CRICOS Provider Code 00098G

Comerford, L., H. Jackson, and K. Kosior (Eds.) (2016). Feminist Parenting. Demeter Press: Bradford, ON. http://demeterpress.org/books/feminist-parenting/

Croucher, S., B. Lewandowska-Tomaszczyk, and P. Wilson (Eds.). (2017). Conflict, Mediated Message, and Group Dynamics: Intersections of Communication. Lexington Books: Lanham, MD. https://rowman.com/ISBN/9781498535489/Conflict-Mediated-Message-and-Group-Dynamics-Intersections-of-Communication

Gross, D. (2017). Uncomfortable Situations: Emotion Between Science and the Humanities. University of Chicago Press: Chicago, IL. http://press.uchicago.edu/ucp/books/book/chicago/U/bo26691885.html

Nieto, A.M. (2018). Musical Mobilities: Son Jarocho and the Circulation of Tradition Across Mexico and the United States. Routledge: New York, NY. https://www.routledge.com/Musical-Mobilities-Son-Jarocho-and-the-Circulation-of-Tradition-Across/Nieto/p/book/9781138714052

Roquet, P. (2016). Ambient Media: Japanese Atmospheres of Self. University of Minnesota Press: Minneapolis, MN. https://www.upress.umn.edu/book-division/books/ambient-media