[Iag-list] Call for papers for Quebec: Dynamics of Economic Spaces commission

Iain Hay iain.hay at flinders.edu.au
Fri Feb 9 08:34:02 AEDT 2018

Call for papers Dynamics of Economic Spaces commission of the IGU

Regional IGU Conference Quebec City 6-10 August 2018

The Dynamics of Economic Spaces Commission has some dedicated sessions set aside at the IGU Regional Conference in Quebec City in August.  As the Commission steering committee member in attendance I will be happy to try and answer any questions (M.M.Roche at massey.ac.nz<mailto:M.M.Roche at massey.ac.nz>). For those who are interested may I point you towards the conference website. Individual paper submissions close on 15 March

http://igu2018.ulaval.ca/

'Appreciating Difference’ C9. Dynamics of Economic Spaces
International Geographical Union Regional Conference Quebec City 6-10 august 2018

In keeping with the overall conference theme papers that discuss conceptually and or empirically the distinctiveness of economic geography compared to the rest of human geography, or consider changing approaches to understanding the dynamics of economic spaces over time or within different national traditions will be especially welcome.  Other papers that tackle themes of long term interest to the commission are also welcome.

Mike Roche

Massey University
M.M.Roche at massey.ac.nz<mailto:M.M.Roche at massey.ac.nz>