[Iag-list] NZGS/IAG Conference 2018: Website, abstracts, registration

New Zealand Geographical Society conference at nzgs.co.nz
Thu Mar 15 17:26:06 AEDT 2018

Kia ora koutou,

The organising committee of the 2018 NZGS/IAG conference is pleased to
announce that the conference website is now live:
https://nzgsconference2018.org/

Sessions and themes: an overview of the proposed sessions is available
to download under "Abstract submissions"

Abstracts: the portal is open to receive abstract submissions until 13
April. We have extended the deadline because of the delay in launching
the site

Registration: registration is now open. Early bird ends on 31 May.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further queries:

Conference co-chairs: Karen Fisher and Nick Lewis -
conference at nzgs.co.nz

Conference Manager: Linda Chhim - l.chhim at auckland.ac.nz

We look forward to welcoming you in July!

Ngā mihi nui,

Karen and Nick

Karen Fisher and Nick Lewis
Co-Chairs, NZGS/IAG 2018 Conference Organising Committee
University of Auckland
Private Bag 92019
Auckland 1142
New Zealand