[Iag-list] Level B-D Spatial Sciences Position

Kirstie Petrou kirstie.petrou at utas.edu.au
Mon Apr 16 11:12:27 AEST 2018

Dear Geographers

The School of Geography at the University of Melbourne is advertising for a lecturer/senior-lecturer/Associate Professor in Spatial Sciences.  We would appreciate it if you could disperse this advertisement widely so that we can attract a fabulous geographer to fill this position.

http://jobs.unimelb.edu.au/caw/en/job/894396/lecturer-senior-lecturer-associate-professor-spatial-sciences<http://jobs.unimelb.edu.au/caw/en/job/894396/lecturer-senior-lecturer-associate-professor-spatial-sciences>.

Best Regards

Ian D Rutherfurd

Associate Professor

School of Geography

President of the Institute of Australian Geographers

The University of Melbourne