[Iag-list] seeking expression of interest in casual research work

Pauline McGuirk pmcguirk at uow.edu.au
Fri May 11 15:18:31 AEST 2018

Colleagues:

We are seeking expressions of interest in a casual post-doctoral researcher/research assistant to support our ARC-funded research on Making Cities Smart: Emergent Geographies of Smart Urbanism. The research is investigating the politics of smart city governance in Australia, including a focus on smart mobility.

The casual position is for 3 days a week from July 2018 to the end of 2019.

We are seeking EOIs from researchers with demonstrable skills in interviewing, qualitative data analysis, and higher order writing skills. We are especially interested in PhD graduates across geography and urban studies.

Interested candidates should send a CV or contact us to discuss (robyn.dowling at sydney.edu.au<mailto:robyn.dowling at sydney.edu.au> and pmcguirk at uow.edu.au<mailto:pmcguirk at uow.edu.au>) by Monday May 28th.

Sincerely,

Robyn Dowling and Pauline McGuirk

Professor Pauline McGuirk
DIRECTOR, AUSCCER
Head of Research, School of Geography and Sustainable Communities
Faculty of Social Sciences |Building 41  Room 246
Co-Editor Progress in Human Geography

University of Wollongong, NSW 2522, Australia
T: +61 2 42213124
uow.edu.au<http://www.uow.edu.au/index.html> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/UOW> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/uow> | Instagram<http://instagram.com/uow/> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/edu/school?id=10255> |
[/Users/pmcguirk/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_85432597]

I acknowledge the Aboriginal custodians of the land in the region where I live and work, the Ilouri, Wadi Wadi and Dharawal peoples. I acknowledge the Elders, past, present and future, and Country itself.

University of Wollongong CRICOS: 00102E
Your feedback is appreciated and can be submitted at: feedback at uow.edu.au<mailto:feedback at uow.edu.au>
NOTICE: This email is intended for the addressee name and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Please consider the environment before printing this email.