[Iag-list] Urban Geography Study Group AGM

Libby Porter libby.porter at rmit.edu.au
Fri Jun 22 17:38:12 AEST 2018

Dear IAG members,

The Urban Geography Study Group will hold the Annual General Meeting at the
NZGS-IAG joint conference in Auckland on Friday 13 July during the lunch
break. We welcome new members to the study group!

Keep an eye on the program for meeting room location.

If you'd like to join the UGSG please get in contact with Wendy Steele on
wendy.steele at rmit.edu.au and if you have an agenda item that you'd like to
add for the AGM, write to Libby Porter at libby.porter at rmit.edu.au

Libby Porter, Wendy Steele and Dallas Rogers
Co-convenors UGSG

--

*Professor Libby Porter*
*Vice Chancellor's Principal Research Fellow*

*I respectfully acknowledge the Elders past, present and future of the
Kulin Nations, **on whose stolen lands I live and work. *

*New book out*
*Planning in Indigenous Australia: From imperial foundations to
postcolonial futures
<https://www.routledge.com/Planning-in-Indigenous-Australia-From-Imperial-Foundations-to-Postcolonial/Jackson-Porter-Johnson/p/book/9781138909984>*

*Things I'm interested in that you might be too:*
Planning Theory and Practice -
https://sites.google.com/site/planningtheoryandpractice/home
INURA - www.inura.org
Planners Network - www.plannersnetwork.org and Planners Network UK -