[Iag-list] Cultural Geography Study Group meeting: 1.10pm, Thurs 12 July, Auckland

Michele Lobo michele.lobo at deakin.edu.au
Tue Jul 3 08:39:29 AEST 2018

Dear Friends

Thanks very much Karen, Nick, Linda and NZ geographers. Looking forward to connecting with everyone in Auckland

 1)The IAG Cultural Geography Study Group welcomes you to the annual meeting to be held at the NZGS-Conference, Auckland. Come along if you are interested, a member and /or would like to join. Everyone is welcome. We will miss members who cannot attend - please send your ideas by email.

Cultural Geography Study Group meeting