[Iag-list] Critical development studies group AGM - NZGS/IAG Conference Friday 13 July Lunchtime, Room 202 (Seminar Room 1) 1:15pm - 2:10pm

Paul Hodge paul.hodge at newcastle.edu.au
Tue Jul 3 16:01:04 AEST 2018

Hi IAG/DevNet members and others,

The Critical Development Studies Group will hold its Annual General Meeting at the NZGS-IAG joint conference in Auckland on Friday 13 July during the lunch break.

All welcome with an interest in shaping the study group including our Aotearoa colleagues!

Where: Building 206, Room 202 Seminar Room 1 (G10 on map). https://cdn.auckland.ac.nz/assets/auckland/on-campus/our-campuses/campus-maps/city-campus-map.pdf
When: Friday 13 July, 1:15pm - 2:10 pm (please crab your lunch and come join us)

Please email agenda items to me Paul Hodge paul.hodge at newcastle.edu.au<mailto:paul.hodge at newcastle.edu.au> by Monday 9 July, 12pm. If you would like to join the Critical Development Studies Group please let me know.

The study group is looking for new convenors for 2019!

Take care,
Paul Hodge, Sophie Webber, Fiona Miller, Andrew McGregor, Sarah Wright
Co-convenors CDSG

DR PAUL HODGE
Lecturer in Development Studies, Geography & Environmental Studies
School of Environmental and Life Sciences

I acknowledge the Aboriginal custodians of the land in the region where I live and work, the Awabakal and Worimi peoples. I acknowledge the Elders, past, present and future, and Country itself.

Co-convenor Critical Development Study Group (IAG)
Profile: http://www.newcastle.edu.au/profile/paul-hodge
T: +61 2 4921 5092 (Room SR296 Geography Wing, Social Science Building)
E: paul.hodge at newcastle.edu.au<mailto:paul.hodge at newcastle.edu.au>

The University of Newcastle (UoN)
University Drive
Callaghan NSW 2308