[Iag-list] Indigenous Peoples Knowledges' and Rights Study Group Meeting

Sandra Potter sandra.potter at anu.edu.au
Wed Jul 11 07:24:31 AEST 2018

Hello all,

Apologies to those who are not already on the Indigenous Peoples’ Knowledges and Rights Study group mailing list and who did not attend the pre-conference workshop. To avoid clashes with other study groups on the Friday, we are holding our major annual meeting at the pre-conference workshop this afternoon. However, we are very keen to hear ideas and proposals from all people who are in, or interested in being in, the study group.

If you are interested in joining the study group email list, please send an email to Sandra.potter at anu.edu.au<mailto:Sandra.potter at anu.edu.au>.
Please also email Sandy Potter (Sandra.potter at anu.edu.au<mailto:Sandra.potter at anu.edu.au>) and Warrick Fort (warrick.fort at postgrad.curtin.edu.au) if you have any ideas for the group.

Additionally, I, Sandy Potter, will be sitting in a central location (to be confirmed) on the Friday lunch-time if anyone wants to come along and discuss ideas.

Thank you very much for your patience and I look forward to meeting many of you at the conference.

Kind regards,

Sandy Potter and Warrick Nerehana Fort