[Iag-list] Indigenous Peoples Knowledges' and Rights Study Group Meeting

Sandra Potter sandra.potter at anu.edu.au
Thu Jul 12 17:35:50 AEST 2018

Dear all,

To follow up from my earlier email, please feel free to email Warrick and I with ideas for the Indigenous Peoples’ Knowledges and Rights Study Group. However, I will be sitting in the central conference area, near the registration desk during lunch at the conference tomorrow to hear any ideas you may have for the Indigenous Peoples’ Knowledges and Rights Study Group tomorrow. I will be wearing a black and white scarf.

Kindest regards,

Sandy