[Iag-list] ACCESS Early Career Visiting Fellowship: applications open now

Pauline McGuirk pmcguirk at uow.edu.au
Wed Aug 1 09:28:03 AEST 2018

Hi folks

ACCESS (the Australian Centre for Culture, Environment Society and Space) at UOW is inviting applications for the ACCESS Early Career Visiting Fellowship.

The fellowship offers support (A$4000) for an ECR (up to 5 years post PhD) to visit ACCESS to nurture new reciprocal relationships and build productive research links.  Outcomes of the fellowship may include e.g. development of an ARC DECRA application (or equivalent fellowship) through UOW, co-publication with ACCESS members, or development of a collaborative external grant application with ACCESS members.   International applicants are welcome to apply.

Information on ACCESS staff and research can be found on the ACCESS website at: https://socialsciences.uow.edu.au/access/index.html

Details on the ECR visiting fellowship are attached and can also be found at: https://socialsciences.uow.edu.au/access/news/index.html

The due date for applications is Tuesday Sept 11th.

With thanks
Pauline

Professor Pauline McGuirk
DIRECTOR,  Australian Centre for Culture, Environment, Society and Space (formerly AUSCCER)
https://socialsciences.uow.edu.au/access/index.html
Head of Research, School of Geography and Sustainable Communities
Faculty of Social Sciences |Building 41  Room 246
Co-Editor Progress in Human Geography

University of Wollongong, NSW 2522, Australia
T: +61 2 42213124
uow.edu.au<http://www.uow.edu.au/index.html> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/UOW> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/uow> | Instagram<http://instagram.com/uow/> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/edu/school?id=10255> |
[cid:image001.png at 01D36F7F.A153A6A0]

I acknowledge the Aboriginal custodians of the land in the region where I live and work, the Ilouri, Wadi Wadi and Dharawal peoples. I acknowledge the Elders, past, present and future, and Country itself.

University of Wollongong CRICOS: 00102E
Your feedback is appreciated and can be submitted at: feedback at uow.edu.au<mailto:feedback at uow.edu.au>
NOTICE: This email is intended for the addressee name and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Please consider the environment before printing this email.