[Iag-list] Geographical Research on Twitter

Kirstie Petrou kirstie.petrou at utas.edu.au
Sun Sep 16 19:17:50 AEST 2018

Members of the listserv are invited to engage with the Institute’s journal, Geographical Research, via our Twitter account @GeogResearch. There, we regularly post notices about latest issues and information about geographical subjects from around the world, and we are keen to build the tweeting community for the journal. So please do connect with us and support the journal and discipline. Inquiries may be directed to Elaine.Stratford at utas.edu.au<mailto:Elaine.Stratford at utas.edu.au> or Kirstie.Petrou at utas.edu.au<mailto:Kirstie.Petrou at utas.edu.au>.